Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pretty Garden Girl

showing a butterfly

cheese!!!!



twirling in her dress


me and my girl


love her curls


Miss Hailey Nicole

Ok so I am just an outside, barefoot type girl. I just love to be outside even if it is just in my backyard or something and if water is around that is just even better. Also, half the time I am ready to go somewhere I have to run back in the house to at least throw on flip flips. Anyways I think Hailey has inherited my love for being outside and barefoot. Everyday she runs to our door asking to go outside and play; and her sandles come off faster than I can put them on. Her favorite place to be is probably my mom's backyard. She loves to play in the hose, pet the animals, swim, smell the flowers, eat the fruits and vegetables off the plants, and look for the butterflies. So, I just had to post some pictures of her in the backyard today. I love her little floral dress and shabby looking hair. She is just too cute! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Gosh Heather! She's so cute. I swear, she gets more and more beautiful each day!

    ReplyDelete